Christmas came and went SO quickly it seems this year. Gwen's first Christmas, Ethan's THIRD, yes THIRD Christmas, can you believe that? I sure can't!!
I actually went Christmas shopping today - December 30, 2009 - yes, today. The lady at the store laughed at us, but hey, you get more gifts for my money if I shop after Christmas ;)
The kids had a great Christmas, they made out like bandits of course! My parents (Nancy and Irv) and brother (Bryan) joined us for the holiday and we are waiting on Dave's family this weekend for some holiday celebrations. Little Miss Gwen slept through the gift opening but she got some help from her grandparents to make sure no gift was left unopened.

lots of stocking loot as you can see
Ethan being a bit older destroyed anything and everything with his name on it and had it open in seconds!
This year brought his first gaming system (a nintendo Wii...okay okay Santa dropped it off for all of us to play not JUST Ethan but you know...)
Wack-A-Mole (win's the best gift Grandma ever could give award might I add)
and about 4038781048 other gifts, gadgets, parts and peices.
Dave got MARIO PAINT (this one gets best wife ever on the planet she is super awesome award) for the Super Nintendo, a book, some clothes, the usual kind of stuff. I got a book, some clothes, a tea pot and we both got a steam mop and several other smaller things, stocking things and general things as well.
We had Christmas dinner at our tiny house with a total of about 10 of us, it went over well, yummy food, awesome turkey and just a few too many cookies.
Gwen met her great-grandpa for the first time this weekend, he was in awe. Her first name name, Gwen, was chosen because of my grandmother who was named Gwendoline so I think my grandpa was happy to know she has such a special name.
All in all so far it's been a great holiday, tomorrow we shall great 2010 and see what a new year brings for our little family.
2 comments:
OMG I want that wack-a-mole game!!!!
Haha, I was going to say the same thing as Deanna! And I'm still drooling over Mario Paint...
Post a Comment